From 2003 to 2016, More Fire was Inland
 Empires premier Reggae &
Hip Hop Night Club.



Reggae, Hip Hop, DanceHall, R&B, Soul







Reggae Roof Top DJs...

Distant Drum

Red Beef

Juice

Gadget

Gabe Real

Hip Hop Club Room DJs...

E.Rok

Roial 1

Ron Lee

Lathon

Visuals by-

Major Gape

Rockin' with the memory of Tunji and Big A!



Tags-
Guests
Pictures
Mixes
Guest List
Video


Search This Blog


Some of our past guest
Performers.


Ad-seg
Alf Alfa
Analog
Beat Junkie Sound
Belizian starr
Ben Diggin
Bolo Germs
Bonafide Sound
Ces't la Vie
Dash Eye
Dj Albie
Dj Angie Vee
Dj Consise
Dj Cornbread
Dj Cre-8
Dj Day
Dj Dolo
Dj Drez
Dj Etunes
Dj Hektik
Dj Higher
Dj Jedi
Dj Klash
Dj Ku
Dj Mza
Dj Nobody
Dj Revolution
DJ Sean G
Dj Super Benz
Dj Tos
Dj Vadim
Dj What
Dj Zimmie
Dp Sound
E-Regular
Eazy-B
Fadah Baptist
Federation Sound
Fly
Frank-E
Free the Robots
Gaslamp Killer
Golden Chyld
Haul and Mason
House Shoes
I-Wayne
Iah Sound
Inka One
J-Logic
Jester
Jfx
Jimbo Jenkins
Kid Gusto
Kourtesy
Krossfyah Sound
Legend Sound
Marco Polo
Mark Luv
Marvski
Max Glaser
Megatone
Melo-D
Metric
Metronome
Michelle Q
Miles Tackett
Morse Code
Mr Choc
Mr. Kees
My Hollow Drum
Peanut Butter Wolf
Percee P
Peril
Phers-1
Rec-one
Rhettmatic
Sanchez
Shinehead
Shortkut
Sour Milk
South Rakkas Crew
Supreme la Rock
Teeko
Torae
Tribe of Kings
Troublemaker
Tunji
Unit-T
Westafa
White Lightning
Wrecking Crew

Sunday, July 7, 2013

MORE FIRE MONDAYS JULY 8TH W/ DJ 4REAL




Born Suneel Mathaudhu in Tacoma Park Maryland, DJ 4Real moved to Riverside, California (About 45 mins east of LA) at the age of 6. "I remember my first hip hop experience. I was in 6th grade and my brother played me Beastie Boys Licensed To Ill; which is kind of funny now, because he was never a real big rap fan." For the next few year’s 4Real continued to hone his music skills by playing the piano and trumpet, but it was not until his friend left his dj system at his house that 4Real found his true calling. "My friend left his system at my house after my B'Day party my Senior year in high school because he was too lazy to pack it up. So I just started playing around on the turntables and taught myself how to mix. I would stay up all night and listen to the DJ's mixing on the radio because I had so much passion for the music." During this time 4Real continued to dj with a promotional group called the events company @ Rewind in Hollywood. He then went and applied for work at commercial radio station 99.1 KGGI Clear Channel Station in Riverside/LA. In the year 2000, KGGI hired 4Real to work on the street team. "Once I started working at 99.1, I knew I was on my way because I had finally gotten my foot in the music industry door." After 1 year on the street team 4Real got promoted to mixing on the air. He has been Mixing on 99.1 ever since. 4Real is currently considered one of the top DJ's in West Coast. 4Real's strength as a dj has a lot to do with not only his mixing ability but his tremendous ear for music that allows him to flip records quickly and put things together that wouldn't normally fit. The diversity he brings to the table is not something that the average club dj would be able to give you. "I love mixing in clubs. That is my forte. I might be the only dj you will hear playing Jay Z, Kenny Rodgers, Nirvana, New Edition, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, A Tribe Called Quest, Usher, and Jaylib in an hour set in a club and make it hot" You can catch 4Real in the djing in hottest clubs or djing parties for Eminem, 50 Cent, G-Unit, Tracy McGrady, Marques Houston, Jessica Alba, Jon B, and different movie studios. He has also gained national TV exposure on UPN and BET's Rap City, as well as Djing on stage for B2K and Jon B. 4Real is currently partner of one of the most sought after clubs in LA. Icon LA (Ranked top 20 in revenue in USA), located in the heart of DTLA located next to the Staples Center home of the LA Lakers. Icon LA is also the home of what Playboy Magazine calls “best parties in California RedCup Sunday”. It has been through hard work that 4Real has been able to build his reputation in the music industry as a dj. "I have been very blessed that I have been able to pursue my dreams and continue to accomplish my goals.”

www.mixcrate.com/dj4real

No comments:

Post a Comment

item9 item8 item7 item6 item4